| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hope, Bc in January is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched. A hearty 282.3mm (11.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:15 long and the longest day is 9:16 long with an average length of 8:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Hope, Bc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hope, Bc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hope, Bc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) W
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 0.4 kms (0.2 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 124 kms (77 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.6 kms (111 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SW