| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hope, Bc in August is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 50.5mm (2in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Hope, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hope, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hope, Bc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) W
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 0.4 kms (0.2 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 124 kms (77 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.6 kms (111 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SW